1. Our family celebrated 3 birthdays this month. My brother Cal, our niece Brenna, and Mine.
2. Kestley ended up with a double ear infection. This was the first ear infection any of our kids had ever had. We have been lucky.
3. My amazing husband sent me and my mom to Time Out For Women. It is a conference that our church has where there are a bunch of speakers and musicians that talk and sing to the women. I am so happy my husband sent me. It was such a great experience that has changed my life and had a huge impact on my day to day activities.
4. I am still working with the young women (ages 12-18) in our church. We had our young women in excellence night. Which is an opportunity for the girls to share experiences they have had over the year to better themselves. I have had the opportunity to work with some amazing young women and I am so grateful that I get to be a part of their lives
5. This has been a spiritual month. Our church had an activity called super Saturday Which is when the ladies of the church get together on a Saturday and spend time together making crafts, eating yummy food, sharing spiritual experiences, and sharing talents with each other.
6. I took the kids to the Dentist. Everything looked good with Trey's teeth. he has a couple that are getting loose and should be ready to come out in the next few months. Kestley had her first check up. everything looked good except for some alignment issues which will have to be fixed with braces in the years to come.
7. We celebrated my birthday this month. We had a very tasty dinner and an even tastier cake.(It was chocolate with more chocolate, and caramel. aka a Turtle cake.)
8. Every year the younger kids (ages 3-11) in our church put on a program. Where they share the things they have learned over the year and share the songs that they have learned. Trey's part this year was Oh, remember my son, learn wisdom in thy youth. Ye, learn in thy youth to keep the commandments of God. Alma 37:35. He recited it perfectly and did a great job singing all the songs.
9. After I took Trey to school one day I came home and this is what I found. Kestley was missing her brother so much that she had to dress like him. (This is what happens when I let her dress herself!)
10. This is Tenley's new found position this month. She is the first and only child of ours that has ever fallen asleep in her high chair. And she has made this a common occurrence lately.
11. We had a very nice and quiet Thanksgiving dinner. It was pretty special for our kids to get to spend time with both sets of grandparents. Our kids had the full attention of both Grandma and Grandpa Sox and Grandma and Grandpa Hodges. We had a great time playing games, wii, coloring, and just spending time together as a family.
12. We went out shopping on black Friday and collected some of our usual. New pajamas, slippers and a few other electronic items.
13. I took the kids out and did a little photo shoot with them down by the creek. I love fall so much and all the colors that come with all the different leaves.
14. We had our end of the year soccer awards and at the same time basketball started. So again, I am keeping myself busy.
15. We had parent teacher conferences with Trey's teachers. They said that he is doing a great job and is very helpful around the classroom. They said the only thing he needed to work on was his active listening. He is a very active boy who doesn't like to sit still for very long but he is doing better every day.
16. We had our soccer pictures after the season was over. One of the parents is kind enough to take them for us, so the girls only have to pay to print the pictures off, which saves them a lot of money.
17. We also had pictures for basketball. Luckily for me I was the one taking the pictures so I didn't have to be in them!
18. We have all been sick with colds. It seems like we have spent most of this month fighting off a nasty cold. But after about 3 weeks I think we are finally getting rid of it.















No comments:
Post a Comment