Monday, October 28, 2013

Feb. 2013


1. Since Tenley was able to start crawling she had a fetish with sitting in bins or boxes. She would go around the house and dump everything out of every bin she could find and then sit in it until someone took her out or she found a better box to sit in.

2. Tenley decided that she would sleep in her bed all night long. However it only lasted a few months and then she was back to her waking up 2 or 3 times a night. However every once in awhile we get a night or two when she will sleep all night but it is still few and far between.

3. Kestley moved into her big girl bed. I found the plans for a bed, my dad built the bed and I painted the bed. It turned out great and now she has lots of storage. And she loves being in her big girl bed. There are sometimes I will go in there during the day and she will just be laying in her bed. She tells me that she just loves her new bed.

4. Trey lost his first 2 teeth on the same day. He was sitting on the couch playing his ds and came running over to me and said mom this fell out of my mouth. Then while trying to stop the bleeding I pushed the other one out. They had been hanging in there for weeks. So it was nice to finally get them out.
                            
5. Our church had a country fair/harvest fest. It was suppose to happened in Oct but there were some water problems so it got rescheduled for Feb. It was alot of fun. There were games for the kids, a candy bar,  a chili cook off and a dessert contest. There was a lot of entertainment at the pie throwing booth. And Trey did a great job winning prizes.

6. For valentines day Jeff's Dad, Steve, got 4 of the grandkids and had them go out and surprise Jeff's mom, Teddie, by singing  You are my sunshine to her and each of them had a gift to give her. When we got there she was out for a walk so all the kids hid in her cubicle until she got back. I also got to help make some treats for our young women for church. The leaders all got together and made some goody bags.

7. I took my mom and mother in law shopping in Portland  We went to a huge fabric store, a huge craft store and a few other stores in between but those were our major stops. I found some fabric and had my mom make me three skirts and got some fun stuff to craft with. Now if I just had more time to get them done.

8. Trey was celebrating 100 days of school. When I picked him up from school he asked me how old grandpa was. I asked him which one and he said either. I then asked why. He said he needed to bring a pictured of something that was 100 years old and he thought his grandpas might be that old.

9. We took the whole family to a Timbers Game. It was a little stressful at times to wrestle with 3 kids but all in all it was a lot of fun, and the kids seemed to enjoy it.

10. Basketball season ended for the Freshman. I still go to practice and help with the varsity who made playoffs. My girls ended up winning 2 games. we had some that were close towards the end of the season. But it was fun to watch them grow and develop and get to know them.

11. Kestley has finally reached the point where she stays dry all night. She has actually been waking up and going to the bathroom all by herself. I am so glad to be done with potty training. (only one more to go!)


12. Kestley has been going to ballet class one day a week at our church. There is a lady in our ward who used to do ballet and she has been willing to volunteer her time to teach ballet to a group of girls. It has been a lot of fun and Kestley loves it. She practices all week at home so that she will be ready for her class.

13. Tenley started having a weird rash that would come and go. But it never seemed to bother her too much. 



No comments: