Thursday, October 11, 2012

January 2012

Well it is time to start the blogs for 2012, before 2012 is over! Maybe someday I will get better about staying caught up but I wouldn't hold your breath!

1. In January we celebrated 3 birthdays Jeff's mom Teddie, My mom LeeAnn and my sister in law Susan.

2. We had a nice snow storm, however my parents were out of town visiting my brother and my dad is the one who usually takes the kids sledding. And since I was still recovering from my c-section. Jeff was a trooper and took the kids out during his lunch break a few times.

3. We were sad to have Jeff go back to work. He took 3 weeks off after I had Tenley. It was so nice to have him home and to have the extra help, especially while I was adjusting to having 3 kids to take care of instead of just two.


4. Tenley had her first actual bath.

5. Kestley was playing in her room. After about 15 minutes I realized it had been way too quiet. So I decided I better go see what was going on. When I walked into her room I found pencil scribbled every where. On the dresser, on the wall, on Tenley's bed, and on Tenley's dresser. I asked her where she got the pencil and she said grandpa left it out and she wanted to write her name.

6. I had the opportunity to go to a baby shower for two of my college friends. It was so fun to catch up with them and to celebrate them becoming mothers.

7. One night Kestley went in her room to find a blanket and an animal to cuddle. 5 minutes later she came out of her room dressed in her pretty dress rather than her PJ's.

8. Since Tenley was born, Trey hasn't had as much attention as he did before she was born. So Jeff and Trey had a game night. They went to one of Trey's favorite restaurants (Spooky's)  and played video games. And then went to the ice cream shop (Dairy Queen) and had ice cream.

9. Kestley and Trey both had the opportunity to go to a sleep over at grandma Hodges house. They were so excited to get to spend time with them and we enjoyed a nice quiet movie night with only 1 baby/kid.

10. I jammed my ring finger back in July 2011 playing goalie for the team I coach. Well it still hadn't healed so I decided to go to the dr. They did xrays and found it wasn't broken but did discover there had been some ligament damage so I got sent to physical Therapy. There they put me in a brace to try and straighten it and gave me some exercises to help it heal.

11. We took my parents to the airport and picked them back up so that they could meet my brother in California to go to Disneyland with his family. When we dropped them off, Kestley cried almost the whole way home because we forgot grandma.
This is a picture of Kestley and Grandma. They cuddle everyday for nap time and as you can see they both usually get their naps in!

No comments: