1. We had our annual 4th of July camp out in Jeff's parents backyard. It was full of good food, lots of fun, and entertaining kids.
2. Jeff and I both got released from our church callings which I had for 2 and a half years and Jeff was going on almost 4 years.
3. Our nephew Gavin ( 2 and a half) fell out of a swing and broke his femur and got to spend the next 8 weeks of summer in a Spica cast.
4. Trey is fully potty trained. This is how we celebrated!! He got new underwear and everyone had to try them on!
4. I took the kids swimming at Marta's (my friends parents) house. And they both had a blast. At some point my son decided he loved the water. This adventure was much better then last year when Trey had his near drowning experience.
5. The BYU-Idaho Dance team came to town and put on a concert "A Night on Broadway" for the community. We took both kids and it was probably 110 degrees in the auditorium (you have to love old buildings) but the kids loved the music and dancing. I was impressed with the energy they kept through the whole show despite how hot it was.
6. Trey got sick with the flu. Man that was not fun. He then shared it with me and Jeff, and cousin Jaynee, who shared with her brother Gavin and mom and dad. And our course Grandma and Grandpa Hodges and uncle Mike all got it as well. I guess that is one bad thing about everyone living close together.
7. Fishing season started for me. However, this year has been fun, because I have had the chance to take Trey out with me. Which means Jeff doesn't see me much on Saturday or any other free day I get for the next few months! Thanks Jeff for letting me do this.
8. One of my good friends from high school got married. It was a very beautiful wedding. This is the sign I made for them.
However we didn't stay for the dinner because we had to start our long 18 hour drive to Los Angles that evening. Check out next month to see all about our Sea world, Disneyland, and California adventure, which we crammed into 5 days.
No comments:
Post a Comment