Well as many of you know I have been putting off posting what our new baby is going to be. So here it is, all your waiting will finally be over. It is a baby!!! They couldn't tell what it was for sure. The Dr. suspects it is a girl but he couldn't tell us 100% either way. We had another appointment on Monday and we were hoping to maybe get another peek, but no luck. So for now, your guess is as good as ours. However, I am hoping that we will be able to find out before the baby is born. I don't like surprises!
3 comments:
thank goodness it's a baby! :) hopefully the baby will be more cooperative in the next ultrasound.
Hey it's good to hear from you! :) So, exciting about your little one, hopefully he/she will help you out next time. Let us know.
I was wondering if that was why you hadn't posted anything yet. Well I hope that you get to find out before the baby comes too, but I know either way it will be loved. And how lucky are you to be able to already know the baby's birhtday!
Post a Comment