So as you all know I have been slacking on updating my blog. And to be perfectly honest I don't really have an excuse. I have just been being lazy! Right now Trey and I are in Utah visiting my brother and his family. My mom, Trey and I left on Saturday March 28th for the nice short 12 hour drive to Utah. However, the good news is that we actually made it in 11. I promise I drove the speed limit the whole time!!! (or at least close to it!) Anyway we are stay until next week sometime. Sorry Jeff. We left him at home to earn money and support the family! I am glad I have a loving husband that lets me go on vacation anytime I want, even without him!
Things on the baby front are going good. My belly continues to grow and continues to get in the way when I am trying to bend over, sleep, put shoes on, etc. Trey acts excited about the baby and gives the baby aka my belly kisses all the time and loves, but I am sure it will be a different story once the baby gets here and cries and takes away from all his attention. However, we are all getting excited for the new baby to get here, and no we still don't know what we are having.
So yeah nothing too exciting going on here but I am tired of my mom bugging me about not updating my blog. So I guess this is considered an update!
No comments:
Post a Comment