Things here are going good. I have enjoyed the break from coaching and school work for a couple of weeks. However, that will all soon come to an end on Monday. Things with the pregnancy are going better. I am finally over the point where I threw up everyday and I am slowly starting to get some of my energy back. We will find out the end of January what we are having so I will keep you all posted. During the break we ( I mean my mom!) got the guest room painted and we moved Trey into that room, which is much bigger. He was so excited that the day we put him in there he ran around the room in circles for about 5 minutes.
During the week of Christmas we got about 2+ feet of snow, which is a lot for this area. Trey enjoyed playing in the snow and being outside. He didn't like it when the snow got on his gloves, and all he wanted to do was play T ball and golf, but he kept losing the ball in the snow. After a while he discovered he could make snow balls and throw them at me, and that soon became his favorite game.
This year we spent Christmas with Jeff's entire family. It was a lot of fun to have everyone together, especially the 3 grandsons. On Christmas eve we all get matching pajamas. However, Trey wasn't very excited about this and he took his PJ's and Ethan's PJ's and threw them into the pile of wrapping paper so that they wouldn't have to put them on. Also, since he was the oldest of the three grandchildren he got to help the other boys open their presents along with most of mine. He really got into the opening part, it was too cute.
Well I just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I hope you all had a great year and that the new year will bring you joy and happiness.
4 comments:
Hello! it is good to hear from you! Thanks for finding us! congrats on the pregnancy! Sounds like everything is going good for your family. we miss our 'game' friends!!!
Take Care!
I'm so glad the sickness is over for you. You gotta love it when your kid finds something they want to wear ALL of the time. I have to steal Hallie's new purple pajamas just to get them washed! Looks like you had a nice Christmas.
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. Congrats on your upcoming little one. Aren't you glad grandpa never put us in a nunnery?
I am just waiting patiently to find out if you are having a boy or a girl....just thought you should know! :)
Post a Comment