Monday, May 19, 2008

We are back and busy like always!

Well we returned from Utah a while ago, but things here are crazy and busy as usual. We had a great time in Utah visiting family and friends. We also got the chance to go to an indoor football game. It was very interesting but fun. Since we have been back, we have been doing yard work, trying to finish putting new windows in our house, trying to clean the house, and trying to stay caught up on homework and our church callings. I am excited that I only have three more weeks of school until this term in finished. However, I am going to take 11 credits this summer so I can try and get done with my masters a little sooner. Needless to say this summer will be very busy. Well enough chat, I have a request from Uncle Mike to most some pictures of Trey. I hope you enjoy!
I want to be a Cowboy!Trey and Cousin Kyren, They are trouble!

Trey after his summer hair cut!
Trey playing with daddy's new toy!
Trey shooting a basketball like a soccer throw in! He just can't decide which sport he likes best!
Trey thinks he is a big boy riding this bikeTrey putting up with me taking a hundred pictures!

2 comments:

Jen said...

What a stink'n cute kid! Glad you're back. We've missed you! :)

Melissa said...

It was so good to see you and Trey! Glad you made it home safely. Now, I get to hound you about school...hurry up and get it done :) Love the pictures, he is so adorable! Miss you.