Well I should probably be doing homework right now, or be outside working in my yard, but I don't feel like doing much work right now, so I thought I better update my blog. It has been a while I know. Things here are very busy. I started school again and I am not taking as many credits this term but I have twice as much homework. Jeff has been gone for two and a half weeks now in Salem at a training for work. He will be home next week so we are excited about that, but then he has to go back for one more week. However, by then Trey and I will be back in Utah visiting family and friends for 10 days. We have been keeping ourselves busy around the house. We just put in two new windows and we have one more left to do. And we have a ton of yard work to do if anyone is bored and needs something to do. I guess that is another joy of owning a home is all the yard work that goes along with it. Well here are some pictures of our life the past few weeks. Sorry I have been slacking!!

This is Trey in Salem when we went to visit Jeff. He tought he needed to wear my shoes!

Trey loves Mickey Mouse we have to watch him every morning!

Trey has figure out how to get of his PJ's usually he just unzips them however these ones have a snap over the zipper so he just climbed out!


This is Gavin and Trey at Easter. The picture above has the boys with the bunnies that Grandma bought them.

Trey things he is a pretty cool dude!

This is Trey's new game, He likes to go into his room and dump out every box of toy and then just play in the boxes. This was after about five minutes of him in his room!

This is Trey playing with his stick outside. He loves to be outside, he would play out there all day if we would let him.
4 comments:
He is getting so big!! When are you going to be in Utah? I am leaving this Sunday, the 20th, and am not coming home until May 12th. Are you going to be around then? Let me know, because I would love to come visit. Especially if it means playing some games at kevin and Susan's house while the babies are sleeping. :)
Yay! This is like perfect timing! My friend Melani who lives in Oklahoma and Kristi who lives in Maryland are both going to be up then too. HOw fun! I will get to see so many people. anyway, I will mostly be in Evanston. I will probably spend a day in North Ogden so Mike's family can see Miles. But other than that, I'm open. Let me know what your plans are!
Hey Darc! It was fun hearing from you! Your boy is getting so big. He is so cute. :) Good luck with school. I hope your husband comes home to you soon. I hate it when Jeff is away and it's never for two weeks!!
I don't know how you do it. Rhett has been gone for a week at a time and that was hard enough I can't imagine having to also be a Mom and having no husband home. I love how Trey is so happy and proud of himself in all the pictures. Yes when are you coming to Utah and are you staying with Kevin the entire time?
Post a Comment