So the other day I was in getting dressed and ready because I was subbing for the day. I walked out into the living room and Trey had something all over his hands. I was trying to figure out what it was so I asked him where he got it from. He then reached down in his diaper and pulled out a hand full of "Chocolate" aka poop. I went to get him to cleaned off, but he decided he would do it himself by wiping it all over my shirt! So much for being ready to go to work! Oh and I have now learned my lesson that if I don't want to know the answer to the question, then don't ask it!
Oh the joys of motherhood!
3 comments:
sweet!! I love "chocolate" hahaha!
Yikes!! got love his reasoning though. :)
Darc,
I just got a comment from your mom! It was a nice little surprise. :) Tell her thanks and good to hear from her. :)
Post a Comment