Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Trey is Two!


Wow, I guess I am like every other mother that is trying to figure out where the first two years of my child's life went. I can't believe he is two. It is amazing to think that two years ago my life got flipped upside down and has not been the same since! (But that is a good thing!) We had a good day yesterday. Trey had both sets of grandparents, his uncle Mike and Aunt Cambra and four boys they are babysitting for the week at his party. He was very excited to open his presents. He had to make sure every single piece of paper was off the gift before he could look at it. He got a new three wheel bike, alot of books, the little people car garage, some overalls, Some soccer guys, new cars, and the little people pirate ship. He has also learned how to say he is two, however he can't put up his two fingers without the other ones popping up so he has to cross his fingers to tell you how old he is.
We took him to the Dr. today for his well check and shots. He is 37 inches tall (97 precentile) he weighs 29 lbs (65 percentile) and his head is in the 86 percentile. So it was good to hear that he is still growing and doing well.
Below are some pictures from Trey's birthday and some from the other day when we were playing outside and finally some from when we went to the coast with Jeff's family. (I guess I have been slacking on the blog posting.) Finally, I didn't want to forget to mention that Jeff has lost over 50 lbs.
These are the soccer guys aunt Susan sent me, Mom loves to pick up all the peices when I am done. Thanks Aunt Susan!

Trey getting all the paper off the book piece by piece.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Darcy, your cake is adorable!! He is so cute. :) I know it's sad. Where does the time go? My oldest is 9! I freak out if I think about that too much. :)

Kristi said...

I still can't believe he is two and I have yet to met him (yes I know it is my fault) but still makes me sad. It would be so wonderful to have both sets of grandparents around like when we grew up. Congrats on being a wonderful Mom, and congrats to Jeff on losing that much weight.

Ryan and Emily said...

Happy birthday Trey!! Man, he sure is growing up fast. I thought your Mickey cake turned out great! Congrats to Jeff on losing weight...that is awesome. Ryan actually bought a lot of yogurt this week because he wants to try it. I give him one day!