Well we had a very good Christmas. We spent it in Utah with my brother, his wife and 4 kids. Trey had a blast playing with his cousins. We also had a new addition to our extended family. Jeff's sister had a 9lb 13 oz baby on Dec. 20.
Since the start of the new year things are a little crazy around here. I am coaching 7th grade basketball, which has been fun and interesting. I start school today for my masters of education. So needless to say I don't have much free time anymore.
However I still felt I should up date my blog a little since I did send out information about the blog in some of our Christmas cards! We hope everyone is doing well and if you didn't notice there are some new pictures posted below.
2 comments:
sorry we missed you at Christmas. I understand how bad those roads can get though. Hope you had a nice visit. And I like the new blog look!
we are sorry that we missed you too! I do not travel well in winter time at all. Christmas was not fun because of it. I am excited to see that you are going for your masters. That would make you, Sarah, and Rachel with your masters and me with not even my bachelors. I guess I need to get to work, but good for you!!!
Post a Comment