Cute Cute Cute! I always think its amazing how much the babies appearance changes in the first year. I can't believe that little guy is a year old, and I've never even seen him!! Are you guys going to be around for Christmas? Staying at Kevin and Susans? I sure hope so. Mike has 2 weeks off for Christmas, so we'll be in Utah/Wyoming that whole time. HOpefully if you will be there, we can get together for another game night!
2 comments:
Cute Cute Cute! I always think its amazing how much the babies appearance changes in the first year. I can't believe that little guy is a year old, and I've never even seen him!! Are you guys going to be around for Christmas? Staying at Kevin and Susans? I sure hope so. Mike has 2 weeks off for Christmas, so we'll be in Utah/Wyoming that whole time. HOpefully if you will be there, we can get together for another game night!
Darcey,
Yeah i was excited to see your blog! Super fun! Your little guy to adorable. Take care.
Jen
Post a Comment