Thursday, October 18, 2007

HOLY CRAP

I believe those were the exact words that came out of both my mouth and my fathers mouth on Saturday when we were fishing. After about 30 minutes of fighting a fish we landed a 40 lbs Salmon, which is the biggest either one of us have ever caught. I told my dad that the world must be ending on Sunday because Saturday was a Sunny day with no wind (which never happens around here) and we caught a huge fish. Here are some pictures of the great and wonderful fish!



As for everything else around here. Soccer ends on Tuesday which will be nice to get some time to work around the house and get some of the projects done that we have been working on. We are going to take Trey to the Pumpkin Patch on Saturday and hopefully he will stay awake this time. Last year he slept through the whole thing. I also just found out that I received the 7th grade girls basketball position. It starts in January so I will have a little break between soccer and basketball. It should be fun, and a lot of work, but I am sure I will have some great stories through out the season.

5 comments:

Sarah Romer said...

Holy crap is right!!!! thats HUGE! I am going to tell Adam to look up your blog so he can see your huge fish. I'm sure he is going to be so jealous!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristi said...

WOW! Ok I just caught my first fish this summer and it maybe weighed a pound and I was so happy! I can't believe the excitment that you must have had. Hope you have room on the wall in your house for that thing, and your freezer!

Kristi said...

I have been showing this picture around the office and I might has some fishermen that would pay you and your dad to take them out. We will see what will happen but you have been the talk of the office here in Richfield!

Rachel said...

Holy Mackeral! I mean Holy Salmon!
That's so big it's a little scary!