On Friday before Easter Trey and I spent sometime making some different Easter crafts. He loves to cut and glue and help mommy. We had a fun Easter. Trey did an Easter egg hunt here at our house and then we went over to Grandma Hodges house where him and his cousin Gavin got to search for over 100 plastic eggs in the backyard. They both had a great time.A few days after this my mom had her final radiation treatment, which means she is done with having to go to the cancer treatment center everyday. So I made her a cake and decorated her car and our door to celebrate. We are happy she is done and we hope that she stays healthy.Kestley has started to pull herself up on anything she can get her hands on and is trying to walk along things. Today she stood up all by herself for a while until she realized what she was doing. I can't believe she is 11 months old. I don't know where this year has gone.Jeff took me to a Portland Timbers soccer game a few weeks ago. His parents watched the kids for us and let us have a night out on the town. It was alot of fun and very entertaining, especially watching all the people. Too bad Mike couldn't be there with us. We saved him a seat but he never showed up!Trey has become an alligator wrangler. I think it is great, but I don't think his dad appreciates it. Trey gets on and says Hee Haw, Hee Haw.Here is a picture of Kestley getting ready for church. Yes she has curlers in her hair. It is funny how things change once you have a girl. I swore my daughter would never wear pink, have curlers, or wear bows in her hair. Yeah I had high hopes but then I came back to reality.This is what Kestley's hair looks like when her dad does it! Just kidding, this is what happens when you take those cute pigtails out.Tonight we went and crashed a party that my parents church was having. Trey got to go fishing for the first time. He was pretty excited and caught the biggest fish of the night. He wasn't too sure about the fish until it stopped flipping around. And all he wanted to do afterward was cook his fish.So that about wraps up the month of April in a nutshell.
1 comment:
fun stuff! :)
Post a Comment