Tuesday, June 2, 2009

She is Here!!


That is right I said she!! We have a new little girl in our family. Her name is Kestley Rae Hodges. She was born on May 29th at 8:20 AM. She weighed 7 lbs 13 oz and was 21 inches long. Everything went great for both me and the baby. I thought the C-section was great because I just got to lay there and let the Dr. do all the work. I am definitely sore now, but it was worth it. We got home from the hospital yesterday and have been adjusting to having a new baby and a wild 2 1/2 year old. Trey seems to like her and definitely keeps track as to what she is doing most of the day. He also gets worried when he can't find her. He has been keeping us on our toes and keeping us laughing which isn't a good thing for me, but we still enjoy it all. We have a busy week this week with lots of family coming to town to visit so it should be fun.

Here are some pictures of our newest member.

4 comments:

Kristi said...

How sweet and wonderful. So glad that you both are doing great. She is a cutie.

Randy and Ashley said...

So fun! I'm glad Trey likes her. Take advantage of the family coming and rest up. I love her name. Great job!

Melissa said...

She is beautiful! I'm so glad she's here and you two are doing good! Take care!

Jen said...

She's beautiful! congrats!