Well Jeff and I just celebrated our 7 year anniversary this weekend. Our summer has been very busy this year especially this month. So on Saturday we went for an 8 mile hike and then went out to dinner. Jeff's family was then putting on a dance with live music and some how they convinced me to play my guitar and sing. They have been trying to get me to sing for seven years and they finally hit me at a weak moment and convinced me to do it. You will be happy to know that I survived. Then on Monday which was our actual anniversary, we spend the afternoon bumming around, then went to dinner and then went for a walk and picked blackberries so that I can make some jam and pie. So all in all we have had a pretty good seven years.
This is a picture of us on our hike!
As for other things that are going on. Trey has finally learned how to fall asleep in his own bed. This was a hard thing to do because before he falls asleep is usually the only cuddle time I get because that is the only time he ever stops to sit still. They grow up way too fast, that is all I have to say. He is also starting to enter his terrible twos. He has a mind of his own and he knows what he wants or doesn't want, and you better stay out of his way when he gets mad. However, at the same time that he is being independent he will do something that just makes you laugh.Jeff has continued his weight loss and has now lost 41 lbs. He gets mad when I tell people, but I am pretty proud of him for sticking with it.
We also spent a week at Lincoln City with my family. We learned that Trey did not like the ocean and he didn't like to have sand in his shoes. The pictures are below.
Trey eating a sucker on the beach, it was the only
way to get him to stop crying.
Trey, Cousin Kyren and Jeff
Trey and Darcey at the beach, notice how close we are to the water!
way to get him to stop crying.
enough to get a picture and then we had to walk away quickly!
Trey and Darcey having our cuddle time before his nap
1 comment:
I can't believe you've been married for SEVEN years! Where has the time gone? I'm surprised Trey doesn't like the beach. I can't drag Hallie away from it. Even the sand at the park fascinates her. Kids are too funny!
Post a Comment