Holy cow! It was so cool to see the before and after pictures. I can't believe how much work you guys did. I didn't know you put in all new appliances too! We love your paint jobs (I especially love the cupbards) and the tile floor and backing on the kitchen wall! You are so lucky you guys were able to do it all yourself too!!
I love the house. You have done a great job fixing it up. I especially love the cute painting on the cabinets, the new backsplash and the new appliances in the kitchen. How fun! We just bought a new appliance ourselves....a new toaster! wahoo! :)
6 comments:
Holy cow! It was so cool to see the before and after pictures. I can't believe how much work you guys did. I didn't know you put in all new appliances too! We love your paint jobs (I especially love the cupbards) and the tile floor and backing on the kitchen wall! You are so lucky you guys were able to do it all yourself too!!
Wow, love the fun pictures. You guys have been working hard!
Your house looks great!! You guys have done a good job fixing it up, and your little boy is so cute.
I love the house. You have done a great job fixing it up. I especially love the cute painting on the cabinets, the new backsplash and the new appliances in the kitchen. How fun! We just bought a new appliance ourselves....a new toaster! wahoo! :)
love the before and afters. We are getting ready to rip our kitchen. Can't wait!!
Aren't home improvements fun! Great job kids it looks fabulous.We are just finishing up our house and now the big for sale sign is going out front !
Post a Comment