Saturday, September 29, 2007

Where Did The Time Go

Well Trey is One Year old. Wow, I have no idea where the year went. Jeff and I have moved back to The Dalles which has been nice to have the support of both of our parents and also friends. We bought a house about 4 months ago and we are still trying to get it put back together after we have started too many projects. Jeff is still working for the state with Spanish speaking clients, while I am coaching JV girls soccer and I am subbing at the high school and middle school. Sorry it has taken me so long to get something posted on here. I will try to get more going on here in the next few weeks. Again just too much going on with soccer, house projects and chasing Trey around. He is starting to get the hang of walking, so nothing is safe anymore. More news and pictures to come soon but I have to be up at 5:30 AM to go fishing so I better get to bed.



This is Trey with a Balloon that a lady bought for him because she thought he was cute!


This is Trey with his soccer ball that Uncle Mike and Aunt Cambra bought him for his 1st birthday he was so excited. (In case you couldn't tell!)

This is Trey with Jeff's old puppy and his new book. Trey loves to read and he loves puppies. He started laying like this the other day. He also kicks his feet while he is reading!

3 comments:

Ryan and Emily said...

Great to have you guys in the blogging world! Trey is adorable...I love the one of him standing. He is so big! Jeff, your dog looks like it has had a bit of work done...he looks good too.

Sarah Romer said...

OH my gosh....he is so big! and so cute!!! :) I think he looks like your dad. What handsome little guy. Its crazy to think I am going to have one of those soon. Sooner would be better than later. I"m ready to get him out of my belly!!! :)

Auntie T said...

Trey is soooooooo yummy ! It was so good to see you guys over the week-end. I really don't think I have ever seen eyes so blue on a little boy. Now if I could just figure out a way to sneak him home in my suitcase.....